Is Anyone Home at X1??

X1 ® Professional Client Version 6.6

Moderator: Mods

Is Anyone Home at X1??

Postby DLSalahi » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:44 am

I've been trying to get tech support for the beta version for Windows 7 for the last week and a half and I can't get anywhere. I can't get an installer that will run and no one at X1 is willing to help troubleshoot it. I've volunteered to be a beta tester. You'd think that someone at X1 would care. Apparently not.

David Salahi
DLSalahi

Postby Tod » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:06 pm

David,

I appreciate that it can be frustrating to have an issue continue on for as long as this one has. We are working to get you a special build so that we can capture logs on what is failing during install. The error you are seeing is both unique in that we are not seeing it elsewhere and somewhat vague in that it does not give us a clear indication of where the problem is occurring.

Also, I imagine that it is your frustration speaking, but I think you know that someone is home at X1, that we do care and that we are willing to help troubleshoot. We replied back to you the same day that you contacted us, and then an additional 5 more times, not including today.

Again, we are working to resolve this for you as quickly as we can.

Cheers,
Tod
Tod
X1 Rep
X1 Rep

Phones?

Postby DLSalahi » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:58 pm

I was actually really starting to wonder. I called your office twice and there was no answer! I called a third time and I got sent to voicejail.

David Salahi
DLSalahi

Return to X1 Professional Client 6.6