He’s dead, Jim

X1® Mobile Search Application

Moderator: Mods

He’s dead, Jim

Postby bobuser » Wed May 17, 2017 5:55 pm

Well, it finally happened...the old trusted X1 mobile app for IOS is now dead. It worked so well for me for many years and got me out of many a jam - when needing that vital email on the road - is now only a memory (like Star Trek of old).

I was worried how it would work with the warning messages about old x32 apps on IOS - but that doesn't matter any more - since the X1 mobile app doesn't work for me any more - when I open it and try to connect back to my PC, a white box appears and that's all that happens.

So, please if anyone from X1 is listening, can you please open up your new X1 mobile app to us folks (customers) who are not Enterprise customers.

Since we now have no solution - and I don't really want to go to the competition.

Thanks

**Edit...maybe it's the old problem related to Rendezvous Server being offline...as that is now off...so, can the kind folks at X1 get that going again?

***Edit...it's been a few weeks, and no matter how hard I try to get in touch with X1 by phone, no one wants to answer. (always goes to voicemail). If anyone is reading this, can you please restart the Rendezvous Server? I'm willing to host it if you want. Or, give us consumers a product we can buy that provides mobile support for X1. Yes?
bobuser

Re: He’s dead, Jim

Postby bborman » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:13 pm

I agree it was an excellent product which I used extensively. It is a real pity X1 don't support such high quality software. BTW: what are the alternatives for remotely searching of a pc?
bborman

Return to X1 Mobile Search