Customer service

Check in here for general discussion about Search Version 8

Moderator: Mods

Customer service

Postby kgwarrenlaw » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:49 am

I am seeking anyone's help in order to resolve a problem. I run a law office and this program not working has been a big problem and is come close to affecting a couple clients.

Over a month ago I was opening my search program and it indicated there was an update. I installed the update and when I went to open the program. It would not open. I can give more details later, but suffice it to say that I contacted customer support through the portal.

Initially, I received a prompt response giving me some suggested options. I tried those and they had steps that were not available to me.

I responded back by email. I am not sure if that is the correct way or whether I have to go back to the support portal. I got no response.

I then sent at least one or two other email follow-ups. I even contacted their 877 number and somehow stumbled upon a live person. She took my information and even asked me the particular support tech that had answered my initial email. She said she was going to refer my info to that particular person. I have received no response.

I called the number today and was not as lucky and have not found a live person to talk to.

There must be some easier way to get a program that has been fully paid for to run without having to use some formal procedures.

In addition, I do not want to switch programs But in conjunction with my formal follow-up, I may have no choice because I need a functioning program.

I am open to any suggestions.

KGW
kgwarrenlaw

Re: Customer service

Postby WillieBee1993 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:24 pm

I am having the same problem with Customer Service. They are not helping to resolve my problem with X1. I do not have any confidence in them at this point. Maybe they are a small shop and are overwhelmed, but at least they could reply to my requests. Maybe they are closing, I don't know. I do know that there is a renewal notice in my inbox for my annual subscription, and I am not inclined to renew.
WillieBee1993

Re: Customer service

Postby kgwarrenlaw » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:15 pm

I finally got a response two days ago. I was told that they are overwhelmed with the new release. I was sent a script to try and then send back to them for analysis. I am waiting.

I will give them some leeway because when the app works it does exactly what I wanted to do.

One suggestion I called sales and left a message.
kgwarrenlaw

Return to General Discussion V8