msg preview not working

Bugs - Put em' here! We'll Squash them.

Moderator: Mods

msg preview not working

Postby nolan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:05 am

hello

i tested on 4 PCs all running windows 10 creator fall, using outlook 365.

As soon as the files index is updated none of the msg files in "msg" view nor in "all" view can be previewed.

Can any confirm the same ?

I have reported this to X1 support being a BUG, i havent renewed my support subscription lately so i have not heard anything from them regarding solution or the like

Thanks

Nolan
nolan

Re: msg preview not working

Postby Abdul69 » Mon May 21, 2018 6:56 am

Same happens here. This version of X1 is a buggy mess.
"Don't believe everthing you think."
Abdul69

Postby webdad » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:55 am

I've got the same problem. Preview appears broken and double clicking an email fails as well. Nothing happens - no email display, no error message.
Raymond J Price
webdad

Postby nolan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:42 pm

ok thanks for sharing, it seems X1 support dont acknowledge this, they write to me that they cant solve this because they cant reproduce it. Have you reported this ti X1 support, its frustrating and very annoying that they are not solving this.

Nolan
nolan

Postby nolan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:25 am

I am extremely dissapointed with x1 "support" i pointed them to this site just to know that they are not acknowledging this as a bug and hence are not working on it. I have been a customer for 15 years also using x1 search in my company, but this this application has become useless to me and i now use copernic desktop search (which used to have bad support bot have improved significantly it seems) in stead since x1 is very buggy and "support" not solving anything. X1 are very keen asking me to renew all my licenses, but not solving the many bugs his application has (try searching for text in cell A1 on excel spreadsheet made in office365 - that dont work either). I wont pay for an application not working. X1 is goind the wrong way if they want to retain customers.

What a shame.

Regards Nolan
nolan

Return to Bugs V8