OneDrive - Re-Indexing

Bugs - Put em' here! We'll Squash them.

Moderator: Mods

OneDrive - Re-Indexing

Postby pebacher » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:39 am

Every time I execute X1 it completely re-indexes all files in my OneDrive folder. Is this a known bug? Are other X1 users who search OneDrive experiencing the same issue?
pebacher

Re: OneDrive - Re-Indexing

Postby Docno » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:52 pm

Having the same problem: X1 seems to reindex from the start rather doing an incremental index (checking if there have been any changes in the past 24 hours). CPU runs at >30% for a very long time. To be clear, all these files are stored *locally*; they're only synced to OneDrive.
Docno

Postby Docno » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:13 pm

Any solution for this? I'm having the same problem. File indexing seems to be starting from scratch each day, rather than doing an incremental index looking for only changed files. Using more than 30% of my CPU for more than an hour. Just to be clear, the files are stored locally and only synced to OneDrive.
Docno

Postby Docno » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:12 pm

I'm not sure if this is related, but indexing of folders sync'd to OneDrive is very slow... even seems to get stuck at times. I'm only indexing content of default file types. All files are stored locally (not cloud only).
Docno

Postby Docno » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:43 pm

Took 10 days for my post(s) to be approved and posted here so I ended up sorting it out by myself...
Docno

Return to Bugs V8